Keys and Doors
From RetroQuest Wiki
RetroQuest Keys and Doors info
- Spririt Wracked Cord is a key for Chardok library door. Equip and click the door (key will be added to keyring)
- Sebilis doors to crypt are permanently unlocked.
- City of Mist no longer requires any keys for any doors.
- Sebilis has a frog outside you can hail instead of clicking the orb (Still requires a key).
- Skyshrine rock / door to Cobalt Scar moves the whole group to Cobalt Scar.
- Skyshrine key (quested version) give a targetable translocate to Skyshrine clicky.
- The door / rock entrance to the Hole is permanently unlocked.
- Tower of frozen Shadows is a completely revamped zone, with it's own set of keys.
- Charasis (Howling Stones) still requires the quested key to enter. Temporary keys are now permanent and key-chainable.
- Sleeper's Tomb still requires a key to enter.
- Veeshan's Peak still requires a key to enter.