These are commands done using /say
- +shrink (shrink yourself)
- +shrinkparty (shrink your whole party including pets, does not affect those who are invisible)
- +shrinkraid (shrink your entire raid including pets, does not affect those who are invisible)
- +hotzones (list the current hotzones, updated daily)
- votehotzone+zone (vote for a hotzone, the hotzone with the most votes will become a hotzone the next day, after a hotzone is voted for it goes into cooldown for 3 days.)
Help I'm Stuck
- +warp (warp to a nearby PC or NPC, this is logged in the database, announced to the server and has a cooloff period. To be used to remove your character from being stuck.)
- +charm (will tell you if an NPC is low enough level to be dire charmed.)
- +crystal (For Dark Crystal PVP mechanic, lists active Dark Crystal users.)
- +buffmelist (Use in Nexus to see a players memorized spells)
- +buffme+spell-number+donation-amount (platinum,optional) (Have a buff cast on you by the targeted player)
AFK buffs in Nexus
When in Nexus, target a player.
Type /say +buffmelist
Choose the buff number you want of the players memorized spells. (memorized not scribed)
With the player targeted type /say +buffme+0 (0 through 8)
Add a donation in platinum with /say +buffme+spell-number+donation-amount (platinum, optional) eg. /say +buffme+0+1 (donate 1 platinum for spell 0)
Receive the buff
Uses 1/3 of the mana of the normal spell
Don't have to group with you for group buffs
Can be sat down so mana naturally regens
Each class gets 4 versions of a unique aura starting at level 25 with an upgraded version available every 10 levels.
Rogues can purchase a poison they can apply to their weapon which has a set amount of "procs". The DD proc stacks with the other utility poisons but the utility poisons do NOT stack with eachother.
- Spider's Bite (DD proc)
- Deer in Headlights (Stun proc)
- Fighters Bane (Decrease targets attack rating proc)
- Messenger's Bane (Decrease targets movement speed proc)
- Myrmidon's Sloth (Slow target proc)
- Quellious's Trauma (Aggro reduction on target proc)
- Warlord's Bane (Aggro gain on target proc)
Dark Crystal PVP
Dark Crystal is an optional PVP mechanic for special rewards.
- A dark crystal can drop off mobs 50+ randomly
- You can choose to use the Dark Powers charge or just wield it in your primary or secondary slot for up to 5 days.
- If you choose to use the Dark Powers charge you will go PVP and one out of every four mobs you kill 7 levels below you or stronger will grant you a dark currency which can be spent on custom items this lasts for 3 days. You do not need to wield the item for Dark Powers to remain active.
- If you remove your PVP status the item will be removed and you will cease to gain currency. PVP status can only be removed from the hub and so the item and status will be removed as soon as you zone out of the hub if you turned off pvp status.
- If a PVP player kills you, they will gain the item, with your remaining time and the ability to harvest currency from mobs. You will lose the item and the ability to gain currency from mobs.
- If you have killed someone and obtained Dark Powers this will only last for the whatever the duration left was for the player you took it from (minus four hours), the time does not reset. You can wield and use Dark Powers for the remaining time. The item you received will have no charges of Dark Powers on it.
- Only 5 Dark Powers can be active in the game at one time, if you receive the item and attempt to use the charge when there are 5 people already active you will get a message to try again later.
- If you PVP a player with a dark crystal while you yourself already possess one, the victims item will poof and their remaining time for Dark Powers becomes yours, even if it is less time.
- This is an entirely optional mechanism for rewards that have no other effect on the game besides the ability to make some money selling the items you gain. A user can choose to wield the item for 5 days without using dark powers, or simply destroy the item if they do not wish to participate. Whatever happens to you while you use it will not be remedied from a GM, and a GM will not referee actions that happen while a user is active PVP with Dark Powers.
- Dark Crystal users will be announced when they logon and can be searched using the command +Crystal.
Instances can be found inside select areas, currently instances can be created for Trakanon, Plane of Hate and Plane of Fear. The time an instance lasts can vary from 3 hours to 6 hours. Only a raid leader can create an instance and must meet the minimum player requirements. Once you zone into an instance 2 timers are started, an instance lockout timer which can last days and a timer that determines how long you can get back into a particular instance if you leave it, zone out or die. Raid leaders can use the refresh command at the instance NPC or use refresh+ instance command from within the instanced zone to give any newly added players to the raid access to the instance. Players can remove themselves from an instance and join another raid granted they havent zoned into the instance and triggered a lockout timer. Generally players can come and go from the instance as long as their timer has not expired. Corpses left in an expired instance will need to be summoned with corpse services in the hub.
- Crypt of Nadox
Crypt of Nadox can be accessed by clicking the tower crystal in Mistmoore. This is a level 48-60 exp and raiding zone. The zone has been revamped, re-mobbed and balanced for Kunark. Some of the mechanics in Crypt of Nadox match up to what might be expected on live servers, but not all of it.
Custom Encounters / Mobs